What is Vortimo?
- An application that enhances your browser.
- Tool for Researcher, investigative Journalists, OSINT-Analysts, Investigators and people conducting intensive internet searches
- Vortimo organizes information from webpages that you’ve visited.
- Records, augments, recalls, scrapes, enrich, reports and finds web pages you’ve seen before.
- Think of it as your tuned research-browser.
Vortimo Enhances your Browser by:
- Preserving webpages locally
- Allows you to tag / annotate pages, images, text
- Advanced search engine for pages you’ve been to
- Extract objects from pages
- Enriching those objects using well-known 3rd party resources
- Reporting on all of above
- Forensically friendly – detailed hashing of assets / search by hash
- Exporting to friendly format of the captured / tagged / annotated data
- 100% local – nothing leaves
About the Course: Vortimo Investigator Training
The Vortimo Investigator Training was created to deliver in-depth training in the use of this great tool. It will introduce Vortimo’s capabilities, show you in detail how to operate its various elements, and train you in using them together expertly and efficiently.
With this course as your foundation, you will be able to use Vortimo to your best advantage. It will optimize the way you work!
What am I going to get from this course?
After taking the Vortimo Investigator Training, you will be able to:
- Record your website visits during your research.
- Organize your findings with tags and notes.
- Search and analyze the automatically saved pages.
- Conduct better targeted search via the augumented browsing features.
- Enrich there relevant extracted objects with 3rd party resources.
- Export your findings as “Evidencepack”
Here are some things we’ll be doing in this course:
- We present a detailed introduction to the user interface.
- We will look at how different tags can be applied to your visited pages and how that changes the analysis of the content.
- You will learn how to “playback” the pages you visited.
- We will look at exporting your case or sigle pages as “Evidencepack”
- You will learn how to start a collaboration session with other users and how to share your content with them.
- We explain the capturing of webpages in details.
You want to learn more about Internet Investigations and become a Power User? No problem! Check out the other courses on this site. They are all designed to help you to advance from any level of knowledge to a real professional user.